- This event has passed.
In this 3-hour hands-on class, Chef Davide Tonucci will show you how to cook a stunning feast of Ottolenghi inspired dishes. They’re simple, delicious but packed full of flavour. This menu celebrates shared eating and is guaranteed to help you to cater to a table full of guests at your next dinner party.
- Whole Baked Snapper with preserved lemon and urfa chilli Flakes
- Charred Lamb Cutlet with harissa and roasted finger eggplants… make the harissa from scratch
- Herbaceous Salad with farro, barberry and pistachio
- Cucumber Salad with fresh herbs, nigella seeds and chilli
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with pomegranate molasses, crispy bacon and freekah
- Individual Sweet, Salty and Crunchy Cheesecake with homemade sweet dukkah and seasonal fruit
We’ll pour you a glass of wine at the end of the afternoon to enjoy with lunch and then you can ask Davide your most pressing Ottolenghi-related questions.
SOLD OUT – MORE OTTOLENGHI CLASSES COMING SOON!
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.