- This event has passed.
Ottolenghi Inspired Cooking-BONUS JAR OF ROSE HARISSA
BOOK INTO THIS CLASS AND RECEIVE A JAR OF ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT ROSE HARISSA
In this class, Chef Ricardo Zaratustra will show you how to cook a stunning feast of Ottolenghi inspired dishes that are simple, delicious and packed full of flavour. This menu celebrates shared eating and will prepare you to cater to a table full of guests this summer.
This class is a 3-hour hands-on class where you will enjoy the meal at the end with a chilled glass of Riesling
Whole baked fish with Harissa and preserved lemon… make the harissa from scratch
Blackened Spiced and Seared Sirloin
Herbaceous Salad with farro, barberry and pistachio
Cucumber Salad with fresh herbs, nigella seeds and chilli
Roasted sumac potatoes with a tahini yoghurt sauce
Ricotta Fritters with fragrant honey and orange flower syrup
– Wear closed-toed shoes (no 6-inch heels ladies!)
– Please tie back long hair
– Arrive early as the class will start on time (there’s a lot to fit in!)
– Save the environment and bring a container in case of leftovers
We love Planet Earth
The Cooking School believes in recycling, reducing waste and reusing where possible. All food waste is collected by an organic recycling company that converts the waste into reusable energy.
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5 pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.