On Saturday 17th October expert cheese-maker Hannah Lillywhite [from Milk • Curd • Cheese] is visiting our cooking school at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle to educate you on the intricacies of cheese-making. Hannah is a second generation cheese-maker and an absolute master of her craft. If you go gooey at the knees for cheese, then this cooking class is for you!
Over 7 hours you’ll make 4 different types of cheese – each of which you’ll get to take and enjoy at home! You’ll devour a delicious morning tea, lunch and finish the day with a celebratory glass of wine over a Q&A.
You will make…
- Table Cheese [think fresh pecorino / gouda]
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we enrol you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit our store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.