Your cart is empty
Your shopping cart is empty, click below to continue shopping.Continue Shopping
Pasta without tomato sauce is like life without music. It’s possible to live without it, but what kind of life would it be?
The perfect simplicity of tomato sauces means every ingredient needs to be of the highest quality. Use inferior tomatoes or a bland olive oil? Your pasta sauce won’t burst with the kind of richness or freshness your pasta- and you- deserve.
The Essential Ingredient pasta sauces are made in Italy using ripe, hand-harvested tomatoes grown in the Puglian sun.
– Spread on homemade pizza, topped with fresh mozzarella, basil leaves and La Gondola anchovies
– Serve it as a dipping sauce for arancini balls, like these cheese-filled, truffle flavoured masterpieces
– Use as the base for an autumnal stew or braise, like lamb shanks served over cheesy Italian polenta
– Make chicken (or eggplant) parmigiana at home by topping schnitzels with cherry tomato sauce and slices of mozzarella, and popping them under the griller until melty
– Blend tomato sauce and heat, then top with fresh herbs, to create a quick and delicious tomato soup
– Use as a marinade for sticky lamb ribs
Whatever applications you discover for tomato sauces, only the finest quality sauces- from the finest quality sources- will give you the most delicious results.
The Essential Ingredient pasta sauce range is available now from your nearest The Essential Ingredient store, or buy online for delivery to anywhere in Australia.