A new range of hand made preserves out of Dulwich Hill have hit out shelves. Made in small batches with quality ingredients, these relishes & jams are sure to become favourites in your house.
Some of our favourite ways to use Drunken Sailor jams & relishes:
Pineapple, Rum & Coconut Jam
- Jam donuts anyone?
- With a distinct rum flavour, add them to your next batch of jam drops. Maybe keep those ones for the adults only though.
- Spread on lightly toasted sourdough or freshly baked scones with cream.
Cherry & Cointreau Jam
- Use as a glaze & sauce for duck breasts
- The perfect accompaniment to cold meats
- Layer with cream in your next sponge cake
Jalapeno & Tequila Relish
- Top your nachos with sour cream, guacamole, sriracha sauce & this relish. You can thank me later.
- Best enjoyed on your favourite burger or hotdog
- Serve atop scrambled eggs or as a finish to tortilla soup
Smokey Tomato Relish
- Add to egg & bacon brekky rolls
- Works well in a ham & cheese toastie
- Simply serve with corn chips or in a Bloody Mary