- This event has passed.
From the truffles of Tuscany to the plump, fragrant tomatoes of Campania, Italy’s regions offer produce which lends itself to creating imaginative vegetarian dishes. So let’s embrace our vegetables and join Paolo as he creates a menu that’s full of surprises and ingenious vegetarian Italian recipes.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Paolo Arlotta works as a freelance chef, hosting pop up dinners with a predominately vegetarian slant.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.