Vegelicious: Flavours of Morocco
Go meat-free and compromise on NOTHING! The flavours are KAPOW and COMPLEX but easy to bring together – you just need to know how! Let our presenter ease your midweek blues with this 2 hours hands-on quickie class.
- Zaalouk – Moroccan spiced eggplant dip
- Yoghurt flat bread and zataar
- Moroccan vegetable stew with cous cous
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will happily enrol you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.