- This event has passed.
We all crave a little sweetness in our lives. That these luscious desserts just happen to be vegan is almost irrelevant: macerated strawberries, coconut yoghurt; hibiscus jelly, vanilla meringue, strawberry sorbet; dark chocolate mousse, cumquat jam, honeycomb, buckwheat; orange pudding, pistachio and white chocolate ganache, tarragon soil, rosemary icecream.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Bryce Edwards is the Head Chef of Transformer in Fitzroy.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.