- This event has passed.
Understanding Fish – September
Conquer your fish fears with Dylan as he discusses the all-important facts of seasonality and sustainability, showing how to buy, prepare and cook fish with confidence. He’ll include filleting both round and flat fish, pin boning and scoring, plus cooking methods such as pan frying, steaming, curing, or simply serving raw.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Dylan Roberts is a seasoned presenter with The Essential Ingredient Prahran having taught here since 2008. He currently works with Blake’s Feast catering company.
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.