- This event has passed.
Learn how contemporary Turkish food celebrates the rich food traditions of the Ottoman Empire, with not a kebab in sight! Coskan will prepare two dishes – one vegetarian and the other fish – plus cilbir, a snack of smoked yoghurt with poached egg and brown butter crumble. If time permits, there’ll even be dessert.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Coskun Uysal is the Chef/Owner of Tulum Turkish Restaurant.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.