- This event has passed.
Tortellini At Midnight
Emiko describes her recipes as soul food, Italian style. Rich in nostalgia, this is comfort food as prepared by generations of her family. From the Mediterranean port city of Taranto, to the elegance of Turin and, of course, her home in Tuscany, dishes will include anchovies baked with buratta, stuffed baby cuttlefish, and walnut grissini.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Emiko is the author of three cookbooks: Tortellini at Midnight, Florentine and Acquacotta which focus on traditional, regional dishes of her beloved Italy. Emiko writes about food and travel within Italy on her blog, for popular New York–based website Food52, and publications such as Gourmet Traveller and Conde Nast Traveller. She lives in Florence with her husband, Marco, and their two young daughters.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.