- This event has passed.
The Vietnamese Table
Kush’s modern take on classics will introduce new twists to authentic Vietnamese street style dishes. Learn to make veggie and roast pork rice paper rolls with nuoc cham dipping sauce; everyone’s favourite grilled sugarcane prawns; a crunchy chicken slaw; and a basic beef pho, including how to finish your own pho at home.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Kush Nagarkar is the Head Chef of Uncle at their second site in the CBD
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.