- This event has passed.
The Perfect Roast
Whatever your roasting preference, Bryce has it covered – chicken, lamb and crispy skin pork belly, each served with traditional accompaniments including bread sauce, onion marmalade and pan gravy. To complement the roasts? Think brussel sprout slaw, duck fat potatoes and green beans with almonds and aioli.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Bryce Edwards is the Head Chef at Transformer
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.