- This event has passed.
The New Vegan Table
Just looking for a greener way to cook on the daily? This is a great starting point. Chef Paul Niddrie is in the hot seat, and he’s using his considerable food knowledge to deliver the goods from some unexpected places – no dull dishes here!
- Seaweed and lime crusted bullhorn pepper schnitzel with celeriac and green mojo soy mayo
- Glazed Hasselback beetroots with harissa roasted white beans and sweet and sour black lime sauce.
- Imam Bayildi – a luscious spiced eggplant and tomato dish simmered in olive oil
- Silky hummus with ras-el-hanout laced black beans, fresh herbs and flatbreads
- Old school chocolate lava cake with coconut and miso butterscotch sauce
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem a Gift Card, contact us and we will enroll you over the phone (on 02 4926 1991). Alternatively, visit our store at the Junction Fair and book your tickets over the counter.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so please bring Tupperware from home to put them in. We will no longer be handing out plastic containers.
- No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at our Terms & Conditions, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class it is important that each attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we’ve adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.