- This event has passed.
The Good Veg
Bryce is a chef who champions vegetables with the same gusto he brings to his meat dishes. This meat-free class will include figs with polenta crisps and labne, lemon ricotta gnocchi with hazelnuts, wild mushroom pithivier atop a Jerusalem artichoke puree and an elegant salad of persimmon, walnut, fennel and mint.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Bryce Edwards is the Head Chef of Transformer in Fitzroy.
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.