- This event has passed.
The Best Of British
A true Brit – a Yorkshireman through and through – Michael pays homage to his heritage preparing twice-baked four cheese soufflé, chicken, mushroom and leek pie in rich suet pastry with mushy peas and gravy, and Lancashire hot pot. To finish, ginger and milk Porter pudding with a dollop of clotted cream.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Michael Slade is the Chef/Owner of Northern Git in Thornbury.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.