- This event has passed.
Team Christmas Party- Small Groups
A Cooking Class is a perfect team building event where everyone can work together to create a stunning feast to enjoy together. Our classes are interactive with loads of food, wine and fun!
Christmas Party Menu
White Peach Bellini start the session with some festive fizz!
Salmon Ceviche on Crispy Tostada with Lime and Jalapeno each person to make their own starter
Whole Baked Snapper with urfa chilli flakes and preserved lemon
Charred Lamb Cutlet with harissa and roasted finger eggplants… make the harissa from scratch
Herbaceous Salad with farro, barberry and pistachio
Individual Sweet, Salty and Crunchy Cheesecake with homemade sweet dukkah and seasonal fruit
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the maximum amount of people allowed in our space for a private event is 10 people.
Please don’t hesitate to call us and ask how we can tailor an event for your team.
For all enquiries, please call us on 02 9555 8300
Measures in place with COVID Restrictions
Your safety comes first, our COVID Safety Plan will be presented to each attendee upon arrival. Please contact us if you would like to have a copy in advance.
– Reduced class size to accommodate 1.5 Metre distancing
– Stringent hygiene measures in place
– Class credit to those who are not well enough to attend
– New class format with less teamwork and more individual tasks
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.