- This event has passed.
You can’t have a sweet tart without a sweet crust.
Join pastry chef Alistair Wise as he takes you through a variety of pastry – including sweet shortcrust and brisee – to help you produce sweet tarts that are not only beautiful, delicious and inspired but all created with his signature whimsical flair.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Alistair Wise is the pastry chef/owner of Sweet Envy in Hobart and the co-author of a book by the same name.
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.