Yorkshire puds, good gravy, crunchy spuds and lively greens, they’re all part of what makes a great Sunday roast.
Classically trained chef, Michael Slade – chef and owner of Brit restaurant, Northern Git – is holding a class on not only how to cook your meat beautifully but will also turn your attention to how to make spot-on accompaniments.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Michael Slade is the chef owner of Northern Git
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes before commencement of class.