Spirit Of Japan
Chef Michael Ryan is enamored with and respectful of the rich culinary culture of Japan.
He expresses this affection through his creative menu at his restaurant Provenance in Beechworth in north-east Victoria and will also share it in this class.
Michael will bring you in to the spirit of Japan, passing on tips, techniques and the clean flavours and recipes from the land of the Rising Sun.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Michael Ryan is the chef/proprietor of Provenance Restaurant in Beechworth
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes before commencement of class.