- This event has passed.
Join Wanitha Tanasingham for this class where she will show you how to prepare an array of beautiful seafood dishes that are sophisticated and summery ready for your festive season.
This course is designed to expose you to a wide variety of seafood preparation techniques that include- curing, deboning, stuffing and cleaning a squid
This delicious menu will be served at the end of the course with a chilled glass of white wine.
Tequila Cured Salmon
This process takes 48 hours so one will be prepared in advance for you to eat and then you will also be preparing a fresh side of salmon
To accompany this, Wanitha will be preparing some fresh blue corn chips from scratch
Stuffed Squid – Pad Khee Mao
Each student will be learning to clean down their own squid and then stuffing it with shrimp, chicken and water chestnuts, to be cooked and garnished with crispy basil leaves
Chermoula Stuffed Sardines
Learn how to debone and stuff this tiny delicious fish, packed full of flavour
Thai Fried Rice with Prawn and Pineapple
A lively summery version of this classic Asian dish with carefully prepared prawns as the hero!
Something fresh and light to accompany this feast whilst learning key knife skills
Parking is available at the rear of the store. In the event that the car park is full and you need to park on the street we strongly advise that you thoroughly read street signage as most parking in the immediate vicinity is ticketed and parking inspectors are active in the area 24/7.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.