- This event has passed.
Join Miss Katie to prepare comforting southern classics; recipes, stories and traditions from her home state of Maryland. There’ll be crab boil, chat potatoes, corn on the cob, spicy kransky, fried chicken, cornbread and a true classic – whole crab boiled in beer.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Katie Marron is the owner of Miss Katie’s Crab Shack.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.