- This event has passed.
South Indian VEGAN
You’ve experienced the flavour explosion of South Indian Vegetarian, now welcome to the next level of nirvana – South Indian Vegan!
After you’ve done it there will be no excuse not to eat vegan or vegetarian fare. Even the most shameless meatheads cannot escape the pure rapture of Sue Kumar’s traditional vegan curries and accompaniments.
- Onion Pakoras
- Stuffed Eggplant Poriyal
- Vellai Pin Curry (White Bean Curry)
- Vegan Pachadi (Raita)
- Lemon Rice
Do your bit for the environment, reduce your footprint – and tell yourself that THAT’S why you’re doing it! (Not the fact that it’s just absolutely delicious).
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will enrol you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.