Get your ‘Mojo’on, salsa into our kitchen and let Ricardo Zaratustra spice up your life and take you on a culinary tour of the vibrant, colourful South America where cooking is at the heart and soul of every part of life.
Empanadas- assorted- includes making the dough from scratch
Ceviche- Peruvian fish dish
Brazilian BBQ- think chicken, banana leaf, lime, fried bananas and a smokey grill!
Cuban Rice- Yellow, delicious and a perfect accompaniment to any dish!
Ricardo’s famous Mojo Dressing
Dulce de Leche
Mojito’s Mojito’s Mojito’s- Yeah baby!
This course is hands-on, 3 hours and you will be making Mojito’s to have with your feast, Buen Provecho!
To do list!
– Wear closed toed shoes (no 6-inch heels ladies!)
– Please tie back long hair
– Arrive early as the class will start on time (there’s a lot to fit in!)
– Save the environment and bring a container in case of leftovers
We love Planet Earth
The Cooking School believes in recycling, reducing waste and reusing where possible. All food waste is collected by an organic recycling company that converts the waste into reusable energy.
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.