South American Mojo
Salsa into our kitchen and let chef Ricardo ‘Tustra’ Zaratustra spice up your life!
In this hands-on 3 hour cooking class Tustra will take you on a culinary tour of vibrant, colourful South America – where cooking and food infiltrates every part of life.
- Ceviche (Peruvian fish dish)
- Brazilian BBQ (think chicken, banana leaf, lime, fried bananas!)
- Cuban Rice
- Ricardo’s famous Mojo Dressing
- Dulce de Leche
… did we mention we’ll also be making mojitos?!
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, contact us directly and we will enroll you over the phone (on 02 4926 1991). Tickets to our cooking classes can also be purchased over the counter at our store in the Junction Fair.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Provide dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in. We will not be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.