- This event has passed.
Smoked to Perfection
With 25 years of experience teaching the industry how to produce small goods, Andrew Morabito really knows a thing or two about salamis, sausages, smoking and curing.
In this class, Andrew will be firing up his Green Pellet Mountain Smoker to introduce you to techniques used to delicately smoke meat, poultry and fish. You will be smoking sides of salmon, chicken and learning the art of beautiful tender sticky smoked baby back ribs, Andrew’s way!
Reverse Sear Smoked Rib Eye Steak
American Style Pork Ribs
Smoked Chicken Breast
Hot Smoked Salmon
This class is hands-on and all smoked delicacies will be served at the end with some hearty salads and some ice cold craft beers
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.