- This event has passed.
Slow Cooking- NEW DATE!
THE FIRST CLASS SOLD OUT QUICKLY SO WE HAVE LISTED THIS NEW DATE AND WILL BE THE ONLY OTHER SLOW COOKING COURSE THIS YEAR
It’s the weekend, which means time to slow down with some winter warming slow cooking.
Today, Jeffery Simonetta will share 3 spectacular slow cooked meat recipes and you will then prepare an array of accompaniments from scratch to enjoy with this sumptuous feast at the end.
Slow roasted pork belly– Crispy and tender oven roasted pork belly, fresh made aioli and salad
Slow cooked braised lamb shoulder – Red wine braised delicate lamb shoulder with minted pea mash and dill gravy
Slow cooked Brisket – Oven braised brisket with homemade BBQ sauce and dirty rice
Warning- you may need to arrange transportation home due to Meat coma!
About the Chef
Jeffrey Vincent Simonetta is an Australian–Italian Chef who has worked under some of Australia’s most influential Chefs.
His family background, thick with Italian culture, influenced the way in which he sees cooking and produce. It taught him that; “To be Italian is to be passionate. It is to intimately taste wine, sauce, and ripe olives, as well as appreciating simplicity and nature, from the fragrance of the spring air, the skill of the sculptor, and the soul of the painter. It means to belong to a gene pool influenced by some of the most interesting cultures in history and translate those onto a plate”.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.