- This event has passed.
Salt, Flour, Water, Yeast -NEW DATE-
South Yarra’s artisan bakery, Tivoli Road Bakery, is known for its sourdough bread, doughnuts and pastries. Join Michael James, the owner and head baker, as he explains and demonstrates the use of natural yeast and bakers’ yeast, including his infamous sourdough, delicious doughnuts and a spelt flour gallette.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Michael James is the owner and baker of Tivoli Rd Bakery in South Yarra.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.