Salami Making from Scratch
Learn the art of Salami making and create two varieties of authentic Italian Salami from scratch.
With 25 years of industry experience and his southern Italian background Andrew Morabito will share his knowledge and passion on how to make authentic Italian salami and discusses all things meat, the perfect seasoning and the art of curing.
Your perfectly delicious cured salami will be aged in the maturing cabinets of the TAFE Granville College and will be ready to collect in six weeks from the class at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle.
This course includes lunch and a glass of wine.
Parking is available at the rear of the store. In the event that the car park is full and you need to park on the street we strongly advise that you thoroughly read street signage as most parking in the immediate vicinity is ticketed and parking inspectors are active in the area 24/7.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Rozelle offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.