- This event has passed.
Like all cooking methods, the more you learn of the fundamentals of roasting the more successful your finished dish will be. Join Brad as he looks at different meats and cuts, the essential requirement of brining, achieving perfect crackling, roasting full-flavoured beef or preparing the great Australian leg of lamb, with sides and sauces to accompany.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Brad Simpson is the Head Chef of The Smith in Prahran.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.