Rice For All
Over half the world’s population relies on rice as their staple food, but here Matt will focus on the southern European rice dishes he loves. Learn which rice for which dish, including arroz negra, the ink and cuttlefish stew originating in Valencia, risotto ‘Milanese’, pork and octopus rice beloved by the Portuguese and, as a sweet treat, rizogalo, a traditional Greek rice pudding with quince and pistachio.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Matt McConnell is the owner of Bar Lourinha and the author of Eat At The Bar
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.