- This event has passed.
Plants Taste Better – FULLY BOOKED
There’s a lot to love about Bryce’s dishes, and you don’t have to be a vegan to appreciate them. Produce driven, enhanced by technique and imagination, here he will be cooking anchoiade with crudites, chickpea panisse with fennel pollen and buffalo cheese, rosemary and olive focaccia, artichokes barigoule, asparagus with pistachio vierge, even a ‘bouillabaisse’ of confit potatoes, fennel and saffron.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Bryce Edwards is the Head Chef of Transformer in Fitzroy.
For more details, please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.