- This event has passed.
Perfectly Simple – NEW DATE
Dishes offering an element of surprise – both visually and taste-wise – are high on our wish list. And these don’t disappoint. Four dishes, four fabulous combinations: flamed sardines, smoked lardo and oregano; raw kingfish, celery and lemon verbena; tomato, cucumber, green olive and nduja salad; Anchovy potato skin and crème fraiche.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Colin Mainds is the Head Chef of Cumulus Up in Flinders Lane.
Please Note: This class was previously listed on Sunday 15th April and is now being held on Sunday 15th July
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.