- This event has passed.
Making pastry is one of the most satisfying tasks in the kitchen. Once you have mastered the essentials, including puff, sucre and sable, your repertoire for both sweet and savoury dishes will expand dramatically. Learn to make perfect pastry with techniques which can be adapted to many other ingredients and recipes.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes under the guidance of the chef/presenter. Lunch is provided.
Emily Ditcham is the owner of the boutique cake shop Cakesmith in Geelong.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.