- This event has passed.
Pasta By Hand – Autumn
Join Pasta Pros Maya Kumar and Kelly Syms for this fun, hands-on and delicious look at making Pasta By Hand along with super powered sauces.
Maya will guide you through the processes of dough making, resting, rolling and learning how to cook pasta to the perfect ‘Al Dente’. Kelly will then pair them with fantastic, multi-layered sauces and a marvelous salad.
- Fettucine with Pancetta, Roast Capsicum, Lemon and Crispy Chilli Oil
- Silk Handkerchief Pasta with Pesto Genovese, Grana Padano and a Crispy Egg
- Grilled Radicchio Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette and Black Garlic Agrodolce
This class is hands-on but includes some demonstration elements.
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.