- This event has passed.
Pasta a Mano with Mario Cambise
Learn the art of ‘pasta a mano’ with Chef Mario Cambise and how to pair it with seasonally-driven sauces that compliment each shape and style.
Join Italian chef and artisan pasta maker Mario for this enlightening and delicious cooking class where you will learn how to make handmade pasta, paired with fresh, vibrant sauces.
Mario will guide you through the processes of dough making, resting, rolling and learning how to cook pasta PROPERLY! He will then pair them with fantastic, multi-layered sauces and a gorgeous spring salad.
- Fettuccine with zuchinni 3 ways, chives and parmigano
- Gnocchetti with spicy Nduja, fresh tomato, basil, garlic and burrata
- Broccolini with stracciatella cheese and toasted hazelnuts
- Seasonal Sorbetto for a sweet finish
This class is hands-on but includes some demonstration elements.
To redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card contact us directly on (02 4926 1991) and enroll over the phone. Alternatively, visit the Essential Ingredient Newcastle at the Junction Fair and book your tickets over the counter.
To Do List
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- We are doing our bit to save the planet. There are often leftovers at the end of a class, we will no longer be providing plastic containers and instead suggest you bring something from home to put them in.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.
Before you attend a cooking class at the Essential Ingredient Newcastle it is important that each and every attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we have adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.