- This event has passed.
Ottoman Fire – Cooking With Coal – FULLY BOOKED
Food cooked on a charcoal grill imparts a smoky aroma and flavour impossible to replicate. And no-one grills better than the Turks! For starters, perhaps baba ghanoush of grilled eggplant, or haloumi wrapped in grape leaves. A traditional Adana kebap, a long, hand-minced meat kebab wrapped around a wide iron skewer is cooked over burning charcoal. And we love idea of grilled tahini halva with lemon.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Coskun Uysal is the Chef/Owner of Tulum Turkish Restaurant.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.