- This event has passed.
In this 3-hour hands-on class, Chef Davide Tonucci will show you how to cook a stunning feast of Ottolenghi inspired dishes.
Ottolenghi – the name conjures up a host of exciting ingredients. From black limes to rose harissa, miso paste, black tahini and gochujang plus a host of chillies from around the world. We want to show you how to integrate this fabulous pantry into your every day cooking!
These dishes are simple and delicious but elevated with very special ingredients. This menu celebrates shared eating and is guaranteed to help you to cater to a table full of guests at your next dinner party.
Your New Menu…
- Butter beans with tomato & crunchy chilli oil
- Smashed zucchini with yogurt, urfa chilli, lemon, mint & dill
- Za’atar Pita
- Black lime marinated beef
- Pickled sumac red onions, radish & feta
- Kingfish crudo, cucumber & coconut milk
- Raspberry and pistachio frangipane tart
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will enroll you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.