Ottolenghi Cooking Class
In this 3-hour hands-on class, Chef Ricardo Zaratustra will show you how to cook a stunning feast of Ottolenghi inspired dishes that are simple, delicious and packed full of flavour. This menu celebrates shared eating and is guaranteed to help you to cater to a table full of guests at your next dinner party.
- Whole baked fish with Harissa and preserved lemon
- Blackened Spiced and Seared Sirloin
- Herbaceous Salad with farro, barberry and pistachio
- Cucumber Salad with fresh herbs, nigella seeds and chilli
- Roasted sumac potatoes with a tahini yoghurt sauce
- Ricotta Fritters with fragrant honey and orange flower syrup
Guests will receive a jar of Rose Harissa included in the price of their ticket, as well as a glass of wine at the end of the evening to enjoy with dinner. This class is Gluten Free optional.
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will enrol you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- We are doing our bit to save the planet. There are often leftovers at the end of a class, we will no longer be providing plastic containers and instead suggest you bring something from home to put them in!
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.