- This event has passed.
NEW – Gnocchi Masterclass with The Coastal Italian
If you’ve tried your hand at gnocchi before but want to expand your horizons, discover new types of gnocchi and get inspired – our Gnocchi Masterclass with The Coastal Italian is the ticket!
Chef Davide will guide you through making 3 (!) types of gorgeous gnocchi, all from different regions of Italy and each one with it’s own unique tips, tricks and history. He will then guide you through three sumptuous sauces that are perfectly paired with their matching gnocchi. We’ll ply you with wine, gnocchi knowledge and lots of culinary passion while you make your little masterpieces.
- Prosecco and antipasto to begin!
- Potato gnocchi with gorgonzola, radicchio & walnut
- Sardinian gnocchi with slow cooked beef cheek ragu
- Ricotta gnocchi with classic pesto alla genovese
- And of course, lots of vino!
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem a Gift Card, contact us and we will enroll you over the phone (on 02 4926 1991). Alternatively, visit our store at the Junction Fair and book your tickets over the counter.
To Do List:
- No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at our Terms & Conditions, visit our website.
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so please bring Tupperware from home to put them in. We will no longer be handing out plastic containers.
Before you attend a cooking class it is important that each attendee become familiar with the precautionary measures we’ve adopted in light of COVID-19. Please click on the following link to read our COVID-19 Hygiene and Safety Standards or call our store for more information.