- This event has passed.
A Morning with Tessa Kiros
Join the much loved cookbook author Tessa Kiros for a chat about her unique approach to food, books and travel. We will be putting on a scrumptious morning tea and demonstrating a favourite recipe from Tessa’s most recent book ‘Provence To Pondicherry’ – a book which follows the influence of French cuisine across the globe. There will be sparkling wine, a copy of the book, much food and discussion.
This is the first time Tessa has been back to Australia in 7 years, so don’t miss your chance to meet her, talk to her and have your book signed!
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.