- This event has passed.
Middle Eastern Feast
Nothing typifies the word ‘feast’ more than the Middle Eastern mezze table – an abundance of delicious jewel-like plates both large and small. Here Garen’s feast will include bourek filled with braised duck leg, hommus with a variety of toppings, yoghurt flatbread, lamb or beef skewers and bowls heaped with refreshing salads.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Garen Maskal is the owner/chef of The Black Toro, Sezar & Shukah.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.