- This event has passed.
Mexican Street Food to Sweet Food
Join Wanitha Tanasingan for a class to explore the colourful and vibrant world of Mexican Street Food.
During this course, you will learn the art of making your own soft fresh Tortillas using a traditional Tortilla Press and then use them to create some beautiful, flavoursome dishes.
Upon completion, you will sit down to this Mexican feast with the choice of Corona or chilled wine.
Tequila Prawn Tapas with Guacamole and Pico de Gallo
Achiote Barbecued Chicken
Vegetable Quesadilla with Sweet Potato, Semi Dried Tomato and Cheese
Barbecued Corn with Chipotle Mayonnaise
Rocket, Jicama, Orange Salad with Cayenne Lime Dressing
This course includes a delicious Mexican feast served with a nice chilled Corona.
St Margaret’s Car Park at 417-435 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is a great option for parking with 80 spaces available and a 5-minute walk from the Cooking School. Casual parking rates after 5pm are $4/hour.
- Cancellations are non-refundable.
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- All bookings are confirmed on receipt of full payment and if a seat is available.
- Reservations may be transferred to other classes with 30 days notice.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved booking, you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
- Reservations for classes and events close 30 minutes prior to the start time.
- All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
- The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. Every effort is made to contact and accommodate guests in the event of alterations or cancellations. If a class is cancelled or moved to a date and/or time you are unavailable, you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please inform staff of any dietary requirements whilst making a booking, we will attempt to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Please contact us on 02 9555 8300.
Proudly sponsored by:
The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Surry Hills offers a variety of cooking classes hosted by dedicated local and international chefs in a relaxed and friendly environment.