Once you’ve mastered the art of making perfect pasta, Ben guarantees you will never look back. Learn to make fresh egg pasta dough, filled pasta (roast pumpkin, ricotta and pickled currant ravioli with burnt butter and crispy sage), cut pasta (tagliatelle with beef ragu) and a classic pan-fried potato gnocchi with tomato sugo.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Ben Sisley is a freelance chef and food stylist based in Melbourne
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.