Lunch with Nonna – Angie DiLorenzo
It’s Fri-YAY and we think it’s about time we open our doors to those looking for extra oomph in their lunch hour(s).
For a sneaky break, a catch up with friends – we’re offering something more than your average repast!
There is no need for closed toe shoes and long hair pulled back in this 2 hour date, as our chef of the day represents the Plat du Jour as a demonstration – all you need to do is sip your glass of vino and pick up some great ideas for hosting your own!
With enough room for chats and questions in this very laid back lunch date. Our cooks are tried and true – with a whole lot of experience (in the kitchen and in life) so there’s bound to be a few pearls of wisdom (food related or other…;))
Let’s do Lunch!
- Minestrone – Seasonal green veg and risotto rice with parmesan, lemon and garlic pesto
- Pear and Hazelnut Tart
To avoid the online booking fee, or if you would like to redeem an Essential Ingredient Gift Card, please contact us directly and we will happily enrol you into this class over the phone (on 02 4926 1991), or visit us in-store.
To Do List:
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Inform us of any dietary requirements prior to purchasing your ticket/s. Please also be aware that some requirements and/or allergies cannot be catered to – depending on the class.
- There are often leftovers at the end of each class so we ask that you bring Tupperware from home to put them in, as we will no longer be handing out plastic containers in our bid to save the environment.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.