- This event has passed.
Let’s Roll – Dumplings – FULLY BOOKED
The world loves dumplings and so do we. Here Brad will look at classic pork sui mai, gyoza, soup dumplings and wontons all with their complementary sauces. Learn which wrappers and fillings work best, along with cooking methods including steaming, frying and boiling.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Brad Simpson is the Head Chef of The Pantry in Brighton.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.