Kitchen Essentials – Easy Seafood
Confidence is the key to kitchen success, and Nicki will show how to choose and clean mussels before steaming with tomato sugo. Learn to fillet a whiting, cooking it simply, and serving with a super-easy, butter-free lemon caper sauce. And a salad of calamari with cucumber, fennel and chilli is easy when you learn how to clean, score, cook and plate in a matter of minutes.
This is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
Nicky Riemer is the Head Chef of Bellota Wine Bar in South Melbourne.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. All classes are designed for attendees 18+years.
6. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.