- This event has passed.
KIDS – Yum Cha 8yrs+ SOLD OUT
Satisfy your savoury cravings and upskill with this awesome, fun and delicious class.
Fine motor skills, knife skills and taste buds get a workout in this tantalising 2 hour yummy Yum Cha event!
- Pork and cabbage dim sim
- Vegetarian spring rolls
- Fried rice with lap cheong and vegetables
- Peanut Sauce
Build your own yum cha and eat it with the other participants in the class.
Kids classes are designed for children 8yrs and over for their safety. They often involve knife skills and working with open flames and hot pans.
To book please call us 49261991 or visit us instore and make payment over the counter.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver,
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Save the environment and bring some containers in the event of leftovers.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.