KIDS – Spiced Pumpkin Ghost Cakes (for confident 8yrs+cooks)
Terrifying Tuesday sees us getting our scare on – in these SPOOKTACULAR October Holidays!
Spiced Pumpkin Ghost Cakes with Reece Hignell (of MasterChef and Surfhouse)
- Measuring and weighing
- Baking spiced pumpkin cakes
- Fondant work
- Fondant painting
- Icing from scratch
Bake and Take home 4 ghostly cakes in a box.
Kids classes are designed for children 8yrs and over for their safety. They often involve knife skills and working with open flames and hot pans.
If your child is not wearing enclosed shoes they will NOT be permitted to participate in the class (OH&S)
To book please call us 49261991 or visit us instore and make payment over the counter.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver,
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Save the environment and bring some containers in the event of leftovers.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.