- This event has passed.
KIDS – HIGH TEA 8yrs+ SOLD OUT
Mix, bake and create a high tea experience that rivals The Savoy!
With Reece Hignell (from MasterChef) to guide you – it’s bound to be a taste sensation!
- Chocolate Coconut crackles
- Fairy Cakes
- Mini Trifle
- Pink Lemonade
Sit and enjoy your treats at the end of the class with other participants!
Kids classes are designed for children 8yrs and over for their safety. They often involve knife skills and working with open flames and hot pans.
To book please call us 49261991 or visit us instore and make payment over the counter.
To Do List
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class as you will need to fill out a liability waiver,
- Wear closed toe shoes (we love your toes where they are),
- Pull long hair back off your face (“waiter, there’s a hair in my soup”),
- Save the environment and bring some containers in the event of leftovers.
No refunds/transfers/credits on cancellations, regardless of illness or a change in personal circumstance. For a complete look at the Terms & Conditions of The Cooking School at The Essential Ingredient Newcastle, visit our website.